Friday, November 11, 2011

Evolution of a photo...

Some photos come out great and others need a little TLC. During a recent photoshoot with my brother and sister-in-law and their boys we had a couple of photos that required some Photoshop lovin'.
These first two pictures are straight out of the camera. I think its clear why help was needed.
It is often hard to get pictures of families where everyone is looking, happy, no eyes are closed, etc.

I did a little cut and paste to get the best expressions from both photos. What you see below is the cut and paste version.
Here it is after cropping and using the Boost action I downloaded from Pioneer Woman's website.And finally after the final action Heartland, also from Pioneer Woman.

I love this last version best. Definitely an improvement over the originals! ;-)

No comments: